• Teacher Externships Application CANCELLED until further notice
• Application for JTED Counselor CTE Summer Workshop CANCELLED until further notice
Mini Grant Applications available now
- Mini-grants are available, up to $400 each, for JTED CTE Satellite and Central Campus instructors for special and innovative activities or lessons tied to the Arizona CTE Technical Standards and/or Workplace Employability Skills Standards.
- Briefly describe the amount of funds needed, how the funds will be used, and how the funds will be used to support innovative/special delivery of CTE Technical Standards, industry standards and State Professionalism standards. Include how this lesson plan will be assessed for student achievement outcomes.
- Please submit a copy of the lesson plan to email@example.com. This copy will be provided to the Pima JTED Professional Development Department.
- Please allow at least 30 days for the committee to review your request and reply to you.
- The Committee is comprised of volunteers and operates independently of the Pima JTED district. Their decisions are not governed by, nor necessarily a reflection of the Pima JTED Governing Board or its administration.
- If awarded a mini-grant, the instructor must provide original receipts for any items or services purchased to the business office in care of Letty Renteria.
- For questions, contact Letty Renteria at (520) 209-1781.
Externship Applications coming soon.