Applications for the Summer of 2023 Teacher Externship will open at a later date
JTED Foundation Teacher Externship
Applications for the Mini Grants are open now
Mini Grant Applications
- Mini-grants are available, up to $400 each, for JTED CTE Satellite and Central Campus instructors for special and innovative activities or lessons tied to the Arizona CTE Technical Standards and/or Workplace Employability Skills Standards.
- Briefly describe the amount of funds needed and how the funds will be used to support innovative/special delivery of CTE Technical Standards. Include a lesson plan that will address student achievement outcomes.
- Please submit a copy of the lesson plan to email@example.com. This copy will be provided to the Pima JTED Professional Development Department.
- If awarded a mini-grant, the instructor must provide original receipts for any items or services purchased to the business office in care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mini Grant Application
• Application for JTED Counselor CTE Summer Workshop will be open at a later date