The Pima JTED Foundation may provide program related assistance to students who have demonstrated a financial need to cover program related expenses. Funds may be used for, but are not limited to, the following that are required to enroll/complete a JTED program: Certification, testing, license fees, supplies, textbooks, equipment, uniforms, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- CTE instructor, counselor, principal or CTE director identifies a student with a financial need and notifies Counselor.
- Counselor completes and submits the request below and provide descriptions of needed items, including size, color, preferred vendor, and estimated cost(s). Links to specific product websites may be included.
- Textbooks and supplies will be sent to the student’s instructor at the campus indicated on the request. Please allow at least two weeks for delivery.
- Funding for certifications, tests, and/or licenses will be sent directly to the corresponding agency.
- The counselor will receive an email verification of submission.
- The counselor will be notified via email the status of the request.
- For questions, please contact Letty Renteria at email@example.com