Pima JTED Foundation offers several scholarships of up to $3000 for graduating seniors who will continue their career education at a postsecondary school. These guidelines apply to the following scholarships:
• College and Career Ready Scholarship
• $3000 SME Tucson Chapter
• $1000 Mining Foundation of the Southwest
Student must be a Senior to apply.
(Students who have finished a CTE JTED program earlier may submit an application during their Senior year)
Student must be a concentrator in a Pima JTED (central or satellite program)
Student must have a 3.0 GPA in their CTE program of concentration
Student should demonstrate participation in a CTSO or another community or leadership role
Special consideration may be given for a student’s financial need
All entries must be submitted on or before the April 23, 2021 deadline
Student essays will be reviewed and scored based on:
- The strength of their message about their CTE or Pima JTED program and their career goals
- Evidence of their accomplishment and growth as a student in that program
- Quality of the finished written piece.
Note to Students: Be sure to proofread your essay or have a trusted friend read it. Check your spelling and grammar.