NOTE: Bioscience and Engineering applications for the 2022/23 school year are closed.
Tuition assistance is designated for future University of Arizona students majoring in a related field of Bioscience and/or Engineering. The Pima JTED Foundation Committee will consider requests for UA Tuition assistance of which approximately 20 awards of $475 will be given each year.
Applications for the 2023/24 school year will open on August 1, 2023 and will close on September 1, 2023
For questions, please contact Letty Renteria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria To Apply:
- Student must submit an essay that addresses the following:
- Describe your planned academic major at the University of Arizona
- Explain how the University of Arizona credit will assist you in being successful in your career path
- Demonstrate financial need for the tuition assistance
- Student must submit a Teacher Recommendation Letter
- Complete the application below and submit the required documents
Maximum 300 Words
Follow all grammar and punctuation rules
Be sure to proofread your essay prior to submission