STUDENTS MUST READ PIMA JTED FOUNDATION RULES OF PARTICIPATION FOR WORKPLACE AWARDS BEFORE APPLYING. CLICK HERE
$750 -$1500 Awards – Depending on choice of trade
These awards are for our JTED graduates entering the workforce upon completion of their high school graduation. We ask for a minimum one-year commitment to the trade.
- Student must be a Senior to apply. (Students who have finished a Pima JTED program earlier may submit an application during their Senior year)
- Student must be a concentrator in a Pima JTED (central or satellite program)
- Student must have a 3.0 GPA in their Pima JTED program of concentration
- Student should demonstrate participation in a CTSO or another community or leadership role
- Submit an essay addressing the impact your Pima JTED program/programs has had on your career goals along with any accomplishments and growth you have had as a student in your program/programs.
- All entries must be submitted on or before the April 23, 2021.
Student essays will be reviewed and scored based on:
- The strength of their message about their CTE or Pima JTED program and their career goals
- Evidence of their accomplishment and growth as a student in that program
- Quality of the finished written piece.
Note to students: be sure to proofread your essay or have a trusted friend read it. Check your spelling and grammar.
Workplace Awards Application
All awards will be sent to applicant once proof of employment has been confirmed.